Beloved Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we all love and kill

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCatGunz V2 Download
Almost Done with the Server Demonic (the awesome dude!) is helping us he is hosting BelovedGunZ Just for us! Thank you Demonic!!!!!<3

Razor's GM/Admin application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

BG-Points : 209
Respect : 0

Razor's GM/Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Razor's GM/Admin application   Razor's GM/Admin application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 am

Hey.
The title says it all. I hope you like my application and that you accept me as GM. If I dont get accepted. For sure, I will stay in the server to help out.
P.S : If I get accepted, im gonna ask most of you not to get mad because I maybe stole your spot.

-Name : Michael Yunn

-GMT : England (GMT+1)

-Languages spoken : English 100%, Spanish 5%, Learning German in school

-Ingame name : Razor

-Why should we hire you as a GM : I think you should hire me because, I LOVE Responsibility (the more the better), being able to help out in any way possible. When given a task, I make sure it gets done, as perfect and as soon as I possibly can, and to the best of my ability. I take my job VERY seriously, I never EVER abuse my powers, ever no matter what under any circumstances, I am experienced in being staff, and I love Responsibility. I am really active, I respect and/or follow the rules, I have never got warned in game, nor on forums I take the time to help people that really want/need any help, weather it pertains to the forums, and/or in game. (usually if i can't help verbally i can help them with teamviewer so they can be 99.99% sure that i can easily fix any/all problems he/she may have/had). I already have the item.xml, and know how to use the Admin panel (Unless it is different from all of the other ones I have used, which in that case, I am pretty sure I can figure out easily how to use it and get through it to perform any administrative tasks I am assigned, both on forums and in game. I will put 100% into BelovedGunz such as banning hackers within mins/hours in game and forums. I am very patient, and I think people in game will like me, same as on forums, I feel I have already made a couple of friends within the short amount of time I have been here. I handle things maturely, I don't whine, fuss, or insult people. When under heavy pressure, and/or ANY circumstance, I always can do what task I am assigned, or asked of no matter what it is. I don't hate anyone, and I don't think anyone hates me, I know a lot about being staff. Also you should choose me, because I am the right person for the job. I can help make the game run smoother by making sure all players follow the rules and obey them. I can also help players with their day to day problems in-game and outside of Gunz ( Msn/Forums) I can be on, for very long lengths of time, I can search out hackers very well, and ban them on spot. And I promise I will put 100% of my ability, into doing my job well the first time, on time. I know all the in game commands, and I know how to use them in the right way. You won't ever have to worry about me screwing you guys over (Being a betrayer staff member) and/or abusing. I can advertise all over, in the right sites, in safe sites, and I can get a lot of people to come to this gunz, just by a click of a button. (I made a program that when I press a button, it send a message I insert to every contact on my msn list, so if I put, "Come to creative gunz please" and then put the link, it will send to everyone on my msn) You should also choose me, because I have a sense of humor, and I like to joke around a little every once in a while. I can be funny, but serious when called upon. That is about it, for why you should choose me. (Oh, you should also choose me because I am Smexii :3 <3) I have a lot of experience, I'm Honest, Trustworthy, and Loyal. I'm always on MSN if I am needed. You guys may have a couple of different rules here, but I know most of them from past servers. I'm a nice person. I mean, I wouldn't be one of those "stricter" or "rude" or "mean" staff members, like i've seen in different servers, that ignore users when they talk to them. Anyways, I'm going to be honest here. I REALLY hope I get in, And if I don't, I'll know its for the better of the server. If i get hired I will make sure everyone will have fun! If im accepted I can give all the donations items and/or event items that are requested/won by the donator/event winner to the donator/event winner so they will not wait more than a day. I always respect my bosses. Im honest and I don't lie.

-What makes you stand out from other people : Sometimes I get jealous of other people's skill, that they have bigger lvl than me... But I will put 100% of my abilities to do it minimum here.

-Have you had any experience as a GM before : Sadly, I never had a chance to become a GM before. But, I dont get why most of the people put this in the format. Most of the GunZ when someone writes that he never been a GM before, they deny it. So, how someone became a GM, a first GM...

-How many hours can you moderate ingame : Well, I go to school in 7 in the morning and usually get back at 1. And when I come back I will turn on my computer and moderate, all day.

-Have you got flaws in your behaviour : To be honest, yes. Just 1. I hate when people act cool because they have the rank 1 clan. Sometimes I get mad because of them and say.. you know.. those bad words xD. I seen that most of the clans do that and I stopped it.

-Any further comments : I just want to say, thanks for taking your time in reading my application, it means alot to me.

Your
Razor
Back to top Go down
http://belovedgunz.nstars.org
Beloved
Admin
Admin
Beloved

BG-Points : 264

PostSubject: Nice app   Razor's GM/Admin application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

VERY VERY Nice apply me and demonic will think about it thanks and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Demonic
Sidekick
Sidekick
Demonic

BG-Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: Razor's GM/Admin application   Razor's GM/Admin application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Accepted - Rank GM (Trial)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

BG-Points : 209

PostSubject: Re: Razor's GM/Admin application   Razor's GM/Admin application EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 am

THANKS THANKS THANKS VERY MUCH!
1 more question, can I get my GM rank? I have Newb Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kururu
Game Master
Game Master
Kururu

BG-Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Razor's GM/Admin application   Razor's GM/Admin application EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Congrats =D
I am so late lol ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razor's GM/Admin application   Razor's GM/Admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Razor's GM/Admin application
Page 1 of 1