Beloved Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we all love and kill

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCatGunz V2 Download
Almost Done with the Server Demonic (the awesome dude!) is helping us he is hosting BelovedGunZ Just for us! Thank you Demonic!!!!!<3

Turky/Amber GM App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

BG-Points : 38
Respect : 0

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm

GM Application Format

Name: Amber

GMT: -5 GMT EST

Languages Spoken:English, Spanish, Turkish

Ingame Name: TurkY

Why Should we hire you as a GM?: Because I have past experience as a GM on several servers. I am Nice,Respectful if Respected, I know my way around a server iv played over 100+ servers my entire life of GunZ.

What makes you stand out from other people?: Honestly I believe all people are created equal. But something unique about me is

Have you had any experience as a GM before?:Yes i have on MocroGunZ, SlashGunZ, TrinityGunZ, FatalGunZ, LegacyGamersGunZ

How many hours can you moderate ingame per day?:about 6 hours on weekends mostly early in the morning since I'm out at night partying Very Happy, 2-4 hours on weekdays.

Have you got any flaws in your behaviour? None that cause problems. Other then the fact that people treat girls different then boy's.

Any further comments?: No other then the fact that my friend is a friend of the owner. Which is why I'm here and applying.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

BG-Points : 209

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 am

Turky wrote:
GM Application Format

Why Should we hire you as a GM?: Because I have past experience as a GM on several servers. I am Nice,Respectful if Respected, I know my way around a server iv played over 100+ servers my entire life of GunZ.

What makes you stand out from other people?: Honestly I believe all people are created equal. But something unique about me is

Have you had any experience as a GM before?:Yes i have on MocroGunZ, SlashGunZ, TrinityGunZ, FatalGunZ, LegacyGamersGunZ

How many hours can you moderate ingame per day?:about 6 hours on weekends mostly early in the morning since I'm out at night partying Very Happy, 2-4 hours on weekdays.

Have you got any flaws in your behaviour? None that cause problems. Other then the fact that people treat girls different then boy's.

Any further comments?: No other then the fact that my friend is a friend of the owner. Which is why I'm here and applying.

If you've been GM at MocroGunZ, and your username was turkey..listen to this
I asked other GMs and owners of MocroGunZ about you

Mocro's answer : Nope,never heard of him.
Loyal's answer : Nope,never heard of him.
JTManiac's answer : Nope,never heard of him.

Back to top Go down
http://belovedgunz.nstars.org
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Razor wrote:
Turky wrote:
GM Application Format

actually i have. i can list all the people who were GM before. Loyal should know me and my name was GM_Turky. and i know he knows me and as for mocro, me and him were friends when he hired me. and we got into an arguement which is why i quit. and i can list all the previous staff that were staff when i was.
Star
Pookie
Cookie
Pluke- best dev mocrogunz ever had and will be best they ever had.
Andrew- He was my best friend and we joined mocro together when there was 12 players
and some i can not remember the name of.
They are all staff members who left mocro the scumbag to rot. after I quit. infact mocro was so desperate for new staff members that he hired the most random and got his server shit on. if you want to go public with this be my fucking guest but dont try to accuse me of being a lier on my own application.
get your facts strait before you accuse me of lying.
obviously i can tell you did not play the server long enough. infact i was the first staff member to view the donation shop before he released it.

AND ANOTHER THING ASK MOCRO IF HE DOESNT REMEMBER ME ASK HIM WHY PLUKE QUIT. AND IM SURE HED TELL YOU THE SAME THING IM GOING TO BECAUSE MOCRO AND ME WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT PLUKE TOLD THE REASON TO WHY HE QUIT.
HE TOLD MOCRO HE HAD NO TIME TO MAKE ITEMS FOR HIS SERVER BECAUSE HE WAS GOING OFF TO COLLEGE.
OTHER WISE IM NOT GOING TO STAY HERE ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT YOU ACCUSING ME OF NOT BEING A GM ON MOCRO
IF YOUR GOING TO ACCEPT IT THEN ACCEPT IT IF YOUR NOT THEN DECLINE MY APPLICATION. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ARGUE WITH YOU.
DONT REPLY BACK TO THIS IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE IT THANK YOU AND HOPE WE DON'T ARGUE AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Demonic
Sidekick
Sidekick
Demonic

BG-Points : 147

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Amber, just curious..
How did you found out about BG?
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Prime3 said a good friend of his was owner.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 am

Turky wrote:
Razor wrote:
Turky wrote:
GM Application Format

actually i have. i can list all the people who were GM before. Loyal should know me and my name was GM_Turky. and i know he knows me and as for mocro, me and him were friends when he hired me. and we got into an arguement which is why i quit. and i can list all the previous staff that were staff when i was.
Star
Pookie
Cookie
Pluke- best dev mocrogunz ever had and will be best they ever had.
Andrew- He was my best friend and we joined mocro together when there was 12 players
and some i can not remember the name of.
They are all staff members who left mocro the scumbag to rot. after I quit. infact mocro was so desperate for new staff members that he hired the most random and got his server shit on. if you want to go public with this be my fucking guest but dont try to accuse me of being a lier on my own application.
get your facts strait before you accuse me of lying.
obviously i can tell you did not play the server long enough. infact i was the first staff member to view the donation shop before he released it.

AND ANOTHER THING ASK MOCRO IF HE DOESNT REMEMBER ME ASK HIM WHY PLUKE QUIT. AND IM SURE HED TELL YOU THE SAME THING IM GOING TO BECAUSE MOCRO AND ME WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT PLUKE TOLD THE REASON TO WHY HE QUIT.
HE TOLD MOCRO HE HAD NO TIME TO MAKE ITEMS FOR HIS SERVER BECAUSE HE WAS GOING OFF TO COLLEGE.
OTHER WISE IM NOT GOING TO STAY HERE ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT YOU ACCUSING ME OF NOT BEING A GM ON MOCRO
IF YOUR GOING TO ACCEPT IT THEN ACCEPT IT IF YOUR NOT THEN DECLINE MY APPLICATION. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ARGUE WITH YOU.
DONT REPLY BACK TO THIS IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE IT THANK YOU AND HOPE WE DON'T ARGUE AGAIN.

Rage? Now I really know that your lying.
Congratz (:
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:54 am

i rage because its annoying. and im fed up with being accused of lying.
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 pm

I am done with the logo let me know if you need it bigger.
Turky/Amber GM App BelovedGunZLogo
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 am

Turky wrote:
I am done with the logo let me know if you need it bigger.
Turky/Amber GM App BelovedGunZLogo

FCK 10/10 BEST BANNER I EVER SEEN!
Why did you wrote ''The new era of gunz is here'', I know, its in style,but, our slogin is ''Where we all love and kill''
Back to top Go down
NinjaXMist
Admin
Admin
NinjaXMist

BG-Points : 78

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 am

Lol ^^
Razor :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.belovedgunz.tk
Kururu
Game Master
Game Master
Kururu

BG-Points : 139

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 am

=D that all i can type lols
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:05 am

:3 Meow
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

wow i still have not heard a reply for me application =[
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 am

To tell you the truth, we got enough staff members.
When we atleast get 20 more members, then we will reopen applications.
Back to top Go down
NinjaXMist
Admin
Admin
NinjaXMist

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 am

Razor wrote:
To tell you the truth, we got enough staff members.
When we atleast get 20 more members, then we will reopen applications.

Thats true.
Back to top Go down
Demonic
Sidekick
Sidekick
Demonic

BG-Points : 147

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm

/Pending (as forum GM). If you stick with us and we get some players we will promote you.
/Closed
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 am

Congratz for pending.
Back to top Go down
NinjaXMist
Admin
Admin
NinjaXMist

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 am

Wish you luck (:
Back to top Go down
Kururu
Game Master
Game Master
Kururu

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 am

Luckly i got in becuase im a double rainbow =D
Back to top Go down
Razor
Sidekick
Sidekick
Razor

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 am

Kururu wrote:
Luckly i got in becuase im a double rainbow =D

Wtf lol, you really love rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 am

Then applications should be locked until further notice. ill talk to beloved and get him to lock it.
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 am

Demonic wrote:
/Pending (as forum GM). If you stick with us and we get some players we will promote you.
/Closed
i gusee theres room in staff list now that razor has been demoted
Back to top Go down
Kururu
Game Master
Game Master
Kururu

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 pm

=D and i got premoted
Back to top Go down
Turky
Amateur
Amateur
Turky

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Kururu wrote:
=D and i got premoted
I no Very Happy u deserved it u applied before razor. i think only reason he/she was promoted was because she/he was the host.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turky/Amber GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turky/Amber GM App   Turky/Amber GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Turky/Amber GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beloved Gunz :: Applications :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: